Cannondale Synapse Alloy 7
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
- Synapse aluminum frame is built to give riders enhanced handling, stability and steering precision in a more comfortable, upright position than race-oriented road frames
- Rear part of the frame and the carbon-bladed fork feature the Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology for damping road vibration
- Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs offer responsive shifting across the 27 gear combinations
- FSA Vero triple crankset and a wide-ranging 12-28 tooth cassette combine for a wide range of gears, meaning you'll be spinning easy up hills and cruising swiftly on descents
- Schwalbe Lugano tires supply low rolling resistance and grippy handling
- Specs on the Cannondale Synapse Alloy 7 road bike are subject to change
- Best Use
- Skill Level
- Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
- 24.000 lbs
- 29.000 in
- 13.000 in
- 18.000 in
I just bought this and I'm in love with it after my first use! I showed it to my brother and he went and picked one up immediately. I can't wait to hit take it out on the trail this weekend!
Wow! Such an incredible product! I loved the way that it performed during long distance race. I would recommend this product to anyone that it looking to take their sport to the next level.
My husband got this for me for my birthday last week, and all I can say is WOW! I didn't expect quality like this! I'm thinking of picking up another for my sister's Christmas present next month!